If your doctor agrees, you may be able to obtain repeat prescriptions without an appointment. Methods for ordering your prescriptions are:
- Online: Order your repeat medication.
- In Person: Return the counterfoil of the prescription document indicating the medication you require to dispensary. A drop box is provided at reception to enable you to deliver your prescription without having to wait.
- By Managed Repeat: Would you like to us to manage your repeat medications for you? We can offer you a service whereby when you pick up your prescription, you can tell us what you need for the following month and we will give you a date to pick it up, rather than you needing to reorder.
- By Post: Post the counterfoil of the prescription document indicating the medication you require to the surgery, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope. If posting please remember to give at least one weeks notice for a first class stamp and longer if using second class.
- Chemist: The local chemist do a collection service for the surgery. Please ask your chemist for details.
Please allow 2 working days, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed.
So if you order on a Friday afternoon the 2 working day period does not start until the following Monday morning.
If you have any problems please contact the surgery.
If you are prescribed medication and live over one mile from the Acle Chemist, you can collect your medication from the surgery dispensary.
Please do not store unwanted medicines and return them to the surgery for safe disposal.
Acle Surgery Dispensary Opening Times
- Monday: 08:00-12:45, 14:45-18:30
- Tuesday: 08:00-12:45, 14:45-18:30
- Wednesday: 08:00-12:45, 14:45-18:30
- Thursday: 08:00-12:45, 14:45-18:30
- Friday: 08:00-12:45, 14:45-18:30
- Weekend: Closed
Reedham Surgery Dispensary Opening Times
- Monday: 08:00 – 12:30
- Tuesday: 08:00 – 12:30
- Wednesday: 08:00 – 12:30
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 08:00 – 12:30
- Weekend: Closed
Please allow at least 2 full working days before collecting your prescription. Please request repeat prescriptions well in advance of public holidays.
Prescription Delivery Service
Acle Medical Partnership are now offering a prescription delivery service to its dispensing patients. The delivery service is open to all our patients particularly those who find it very difficult to get into Acle or Reedham Surgery to collect their medication.
You will be required to sign for the items on delivery.
The service will be run by Acle Medical Partnership as a free community service.
Contact the Dispensary at Acle or Reedham for more details.
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.